Every year one of our insurance carriers, West Bend Mutual, makes donations in the name of one agency in every state they do business.  This year they decided to donate $20,000 to the St. Paul Children’s Hospitals Cancer Research fund via the Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic in the name of PCG Agencies, Inc. in honor of all the years we have donated time and money to the tournament.  The tournament brings together the best men and women’s tennis players (pro and amateur) in the area to compete.  The proceeds from tickets, food and merchandise sales, and general donations are the sole means of support for the research facility at the Children’s Hospital.  The research has been a critical part of the overall battle against childhood cancer.  In the 80’s, a child diagnosed with cancer had a 15% chance of survival.  Due to the donations and research, their chances of survival have risen to over 85%! 

All of us at PCG Agencies would like to thank West Bend Mutual for this incredible honor.  Having been a proud sponsor of the tournament since 1995, PCG is thrilled that a cause that has been close to us for so many years can benefit immensely from the generous donation.  The presentation took place on January 17, 2012, and in attendance were our CEO, Bruce Humphrey, and Vice President of Sales, Michelle Marquez.

To learn more about the tournament and the cause, please follow the link below.

http://ptatc.childrensmn.org

Posted 11:01 AM  View Comments

Share |


No Comments


Post a Comment
Name
Required
E-Mail
Required (Not Displayed)
Comment
Required


All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Required
CAPTCHA
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
 
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive


View Mobile Version
Accessibility       Privacy Policy       Terms of Use



PCG Agencies, Inc. • 119 14th Street NW, Suite 300 • Saint Paul, MN 55112
 651-605-2777 •
PLCustomerCare@pcgagencies.com
 PCG Agencies, Inc. is a subsidiary of HomeServices Insurance©, a HomeServices of America© affiliate.